THis Gardening Idea of Removing the shell and using the toilet paper hack method results in fast sprouting of mango seed.
Here are the Steps involved on growing a mango sapling from seed:
1. Firstly Eat the Mango, If you find it Tasty then proceed with that seed.
2. Remove the pulp from the seed by eating or by scraping with knife.
3. Remove the outer seed shell carefully by slitting with a knife but without damaging the inner soft seed.
3a. Do not damage the inner seed
4. Put in a moist toilet paper and drop it in a polythene ziplock bag and keep in warm place. I prefer to place it for about 3 to 5 days in summer season under my covered counter wash basin draw.
5. Check back after 3 to 5 days and see the root development.
6. If they seem to be strong roots, Plant this in a pot as shown here.
7. put the root towards soil and keep half of the seed covered.
HOW TO GROW MANGO FROM SEED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUG2abGUjJs
HOW TO GROW PISTACHIO PLANT AT HOME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e39ea2dzA80
HOW TO GROW ALMOND TREE FROM HOME ALMONDS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8vIVMLHkgw
Please Like, Share and SUBSRIBE to our channel with Notification Bell “Turned On” to receive notifications on new additions.
Free SUBSCRIBE TO Our Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/c/GardeningIdeas?sub_confirmation=1
CLICK NOTIFICATION BELL TO “ON” TO RECEIVE UPDATES!
Please try it at home and share your thoughts and comments here. Also Please do not forget to like our video and subscribe to our channel.